- 8 oz cream cheese (softened to room temperature)
- 1 cup unsalted butter (softened)
- 1/2 cup sweetener (Swerve)
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 oz cream cheese (softened to room temperature)
- 1 tablespoon heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon sweetener (I used Swerve)
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- In a mixing bowl, using an electric mixer, mix all ingredients until smooth and well-combined.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and chill for 30 minutes.
- Remove mixing bowl from refrigerator and form mixture into balls using a 2 tablespoons cookie scoop or flatten into silicone mold cavities.
- Transfer fat bombs to the freezer to harden for 45 minutes.
- Using an electric mixer, mix all the ingredients until fully incorporated.