2 tbsp finely ground coconut flour
2 tbsp finely ground almond flour
2 tbsp erythritol
2 tbsp sugar-free peanut butter
1 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
½ tsp sugar-free vanilla extract
½ tsp (gluten-free) baking powder
- Mix all of the ingredients except for the melted chocolate and chopped peanuts in a small mug or bowl that’s oven- or microwave safe.
- Whisk until you get a smooth and chunk-free dough.
- Grease your microwave-safe mug with a cooking oil that doesn’t have a strong taste (I like to use coconut oil or avocado oil).
- Add your cake batter into a mug (the mug should be at least double the size of the mixed ingredients).
- Microwave for about 1-3 minutes.
- The cooking time in your microwave may vary heavily depending on what microwave and what settings you’re using.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Bake your mug cake for about 10-15 minutes.
- Serve with bit of melted sugar-free chocolate & chopped peanuts.
Calories 185 I Net Carbs 4.5g I Protein 12.4g I Fat 11.7g