- 1 1/2 cups blanched almond flour
- 3 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup coconut oil melted
- 1/4 cup keto maple syrup can substitute for traditional maple syrup
- 2 tablespoon unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup keto white chocolate chips (Try Lilly’s or Bake Believe)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened dried cranberries
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F and line a large baking tray with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all your dry ingredients, except for your chocolate chips and cranberries, and mix well.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine your coconut oil and syrup and heat until warm. Whisk together until combined. Alternatively, you can heat it over the stovetop.
- Combine your wet and dry ingredients and mix until just combined. If the batter is crumbly, add extra applesauce or a small amount of milk. Fold through your white chocolate chips and cranberries, reserving a few for the top.
- Form 12 small balls of dough and place it on the cookie sheet. Press into a cookie shape and bake for 12-15 minutes, or until just golden brown.
- Allow cookies to cool on the tray completely.
** If cookie dough is too crumbly try adding 1-2 more tablespoons of applesauce.
Calories: 145 cal | Nets Carbs: 3g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 13g