- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 medium green bell pepper diced
- 6-8 cloves garlic minced
- 2 pounds ground turkey
- 1 ½ cups chicken bone broth
- 14.5 oz canned diced tomatoes 14.5 ounces
- 6 oz canned tomato paste 6 ounces
- 15 oz canned pumpkin puree 15 ounces
- 1 ½ teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- dash ground pepper
- Cook peppers and garlic in oil over medium-high heat until garlic is fragrant.
- Add ground turkey and cook until meat is no longer pink. (Be sure to break it up as it cooks.)
- Place cooked meat into slow cooker.
- Add in remaining ingredients.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
Recipes makes 11 servings, Serving Size: 1 ⅓ cup
203 Calories, 10g Fat, 6.3g Net Carbs, and 23g Protein.