- ¾ cup heavy whipping cream
- 8 oz Cream Cheese room temperature
- 3 Tablespoons Sweetener (monk fruit or swerve)
- 1 Cup Strawberries
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Clean and remove the stems from the strawberries.
Cut them in half and using a fork puree them. Set aside.
- Beat in the softened cream cheese until light and airy, for about 2 minutes.
- Add in the heavy whipping cream, vanilla extract, and sweetener.
Continue mixing for 2 minutes.
- Pour the strawberries puree and incorporate them into the cream mixture.
- Divide the mousse into 4 glasses and top with a few strawberry pieces;
Top with more chopped berries.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours (preferably overnight) and enjoy!
Calories: 362 I Fat: 36g I Net Carbs: 5g I Protein: 5g
Recipe from: Low Carb Spark