- 1 stick butter (8 tbsp or 1/2 cup) – softened
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 large egg
- 2 cups blanched- fine almond flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cream of tartar
- 1 cup erythritol (or your granulated sweetener of choice)
- separated into 3/4c and 1/4c
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp cinnamon – separated in half
- Preheat oven to 350 – OVEN MUST BE FULLY PREHEATED
- In a large mixing bowl- Cream butter, egg and vanilla together until soft and fluffy.
- Sift together ALL remaining ingredients EXCEPT 1/4 c of the sweetener and 1 tbsp of the cinnamon. Mix those together in a small separate bowl and reserve for rolling.
- Mix dry into wet ingredients just until combined. Do not over mix, the butter will get too warm and the cookies will fall flat.
- Scoop and roll into 2-3 in balls. Roll in cinnamon sweetener mixture. Place on greased cookie sheet.
- REFRIGERATE for 5-10 min.
- Bake 10 minutes or until golden and set up.
Cal 187 I Net Carbs 2g I Protein 5g I Fat 17 g