- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons low carb granular sweetener
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tablespoon low carb granular sweetener
- ¼ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- pinch of cinnamon
- Prepare a baking sheet by lining it with parchment paper.
- Add softened cream cheese, almond flour, sweetener and pumpkin pie spice to a small bowl and combine fully.
- Roll into 8 balls and place them on the prepared baking sheet.
- Add sweetener, pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon in a small bowl. Mix well.
- Roll each of the 8 fat bombs to coat well.
- Place in the freezer for at least 1 hour to set.
Calories: 114 I Total Fat: 10g I Net Carbs 3g I Protein: 3g