- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 large eggs
- ⅓ cup granulated erythritol or monk fruit
- ⅓ cup plus 3 tbsp) cacao powder, unsweetened
- ¼ cup coconut oil or melted butter
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp mixed spice/pumpkin spice optional
For the glaze:
- Stevia Sweetened Chocolate Bar or Chips
- Pre-heat oven to 350 Fahrenheit.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Add all wet ingredients. You can mix with a blender or even with a fork.
- Check the sweetness and add more sweetener if required.
- Line a baking tin with baking paper (mine was 15×20 cm) and fill with the mixture.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a knife comes out clean. The brownies will be very soft in the beginning, but they firm up once cool.
- 7. If desired, melt 2 squares of chocolate plus 1 tsp of butter/coconut oil and drizzle over the brownies.
- Store in an air tight container in the fridge.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 166, Net Carbohydrates: 4.3g, Total Fat: 14g, Protein: 6g