- 1 TBS ghee
- 2 TBS butter
- 4 – 6 pieces of pork chops
- 14 oz mushrooms
- 1 medium onion
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- Salt to taste
- Red paprika spice
1 sun dried tomato – cut into small pieces
- Basil – pinch
- Oregano – pinch
- Melt the ghee in a large pan.
- Season pork chops with salt, pepper and red paprika and put them on a hot lard or ghee for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- When chops start to change color to golden brown, place them on a plate.
- Put the cut onion on a lard and add 2 TBS butter.
- When onion is golden brown, add mushrooms and pinch of salt and sauté mushrooms with onion.
- Put the chops/cutlets back to the pan when mushrooms sautéed, add remaining seasoning, sun dried tomatoes, herbs and broth and cover it and leave to cook covered for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes add heavy whipping cream and cook on a low heat uncovered until mushroom sauce is thickened.
- Serve keto pork chops in mushroom gravy with cauli-mash or cauli-rice.
This recipe makes 3 servings.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 442, Net Carbohydrates: 4g, Total Fat: 32g, Protein: 31g