- 12 slices of mozzarella cheese
- mini pepperoni slices
- Italian seasoning (optional)
- marinara or keto dipping sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Place sliced cheese on parchment paper to avoid any sticking.
- Put in the oven for 6 minutes or until cheese slices start to brown around the edges. Remove from the oven.
- If desired, sprinkle Italian seasoning on melted cheese and add as little or as much pepperoni as you would like.
- Give the cheese about 2 minutes to cool, then gently roll them up and serve.