PEANUT BUTTER LAYER:
- 1 cup natural, unsalted creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons keto maple syrup
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 1 cup keto chocolate chips
- ½ cup unsalted, natural creamy peanut butter
- Line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment or wax paper.
- Make the Peanut Butter Layer: In a medium bowl, add Peanut Butter Layer ingredients: 1 cup peanut butter, keto maple syrup, and coconut flour.
- Using a rubber spatula, stir and fold until well-mixed and thickened, with no visible flour patches remaining. It will be very thick.
- Drop peanut butter “dough” ball in the center of prepared baking pan. Using the rubber spatula, spread from the center outwards, smoothing dough into an even layer. Set aside.
- Make the Chocolate Topping: Use the double boiler method or the following.
- Add Chocolate Topping ingredients to a medium, microwave-safe bowl: 1 cup chocolate chips and ½ cup peanut butter. Heat in 20-second increments until chocolate is softened and melty. Stir in between heating increments, until smooth.
- Pour the chocolate mixture over the peanut butter filling. Using a clean rubber spatula, smooth into an even layer. Tap the pan a few times to help even out the chocolate.
- Transfer pan to freezer. Freeze for 45-60 minutes, or until firm. Remove from freezer and slice into 16 squares. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
For the Keto Maple Syrup you can use Sugar Free Syrup.