- 4 cups cauliflower rice
- 4 cups cooked shredded (or cubed) chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika adjust the amount to your preference
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder adjust the amount to your preference
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 6 ounces cream cheese softened
(make sure it’s soft so that you can stir it in with ease)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese divided
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- fresh chopped parsley for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Lightly butter a 3-quart baking pan/dish and set aside.
- Combine cauliflower rice and shredded chicken in a large mixing bowl.
- Add sweet paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, Italian Seasoning, dried oregano, and chili powder; mix to combine.
- Add heavy cream, softened cream cheese, 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese, garlic, salt, and pepper; stir until everything is thoroughly incorporated.
- Transfer mixture to previously prepared baking pan and cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove foil; add remaining shredded cheddar cheese and continue to bake for 10 more minutes, or until top is browned, mixture is bubbly and cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and let stand 10 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and serve.