For the Muffins:
- ½ cup powdered keto sweetener
- 5 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup half and half
- 1 ½ cups almond flour
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ginger
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
For Cinnamon Sugar Topping:
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- ½ cup granulated keto sweetener
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease muffin tin and set aside.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, beat butter, powdered sweetener, and vanilla together.
- Add eggs and milk. Mix well and set aside.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whisk or sift dry ingredients together including almond flour, flaxseed, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg.
- Mix dry ingredients into wet ingredients until well blended.
- Evenly distribute the batter into muffin tins.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- While muffins are cooling, combine granular sweetener and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Brush muffins with butter on all sides, place into the cinnamon sugar mixture, and roll to coat. Repeat with all muffins.
- Store in an airtight container up to 1 week.