Fulfillment, Refund and Returns Policy
- Delivery policy — Orders are shipped next day in most cases, with COVID-19 there have been some shipping delays on some products, we will update the product description to include any delays in shipping so you know before you order if there are any delays expected. If your tracking shows your item was delivered at your address, but you didn’t receive your order email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with you to get this resolved.
- Return policy – If for any reason you are not happy with your sample pack or are unable to use the product you can return it within 30 days for a refund of the unused product. email: email@example.com to begin a refund process.
Collection of Your Information
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we collect on the Site includes:
Personally identifiable information, such as your name, shipping address, email address, and telephone number, demographic information such as date of birth, gender, location at the time of use, and other information that you voluntarily give to us when you register with the Site or when you choose to participate in various activities related to the Site, such as online chat and message boards. You are under no obligation to provide us with personal information of any kind; however, your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain Site features.
Information our servers automatically collect when you access the Site, such as your IP address, your location at the time of access, your browser type, your operating system, your access times, and the page you have review directly before and after accessing the Site.
Financial Information, such as data related to your payment method (i.e. valid credit card number, card brand, expiration date, billing zip code) that we may collect when you purchase, order, return, exchange or request information about our products or services from the Site. We store only very limited, if any, financial information we collect. Credit card data is tokenized and held by a certified third party. Otherwise, all financial information is stored by our payment processors.
This Site may by default access your Facebook basic account information, including your name, email, gender, birthday, current city, profile picture, URL, as well as other information that you choose to make public. We may also request access to other permissions related to your account, such as friends, check-ins, and likes. You may choose to grant or deny us access to each of these permissions. For more information about open authorization and Facebook permissions refer to the Facebook Permissions Reference Page.
Data from Contests and Giveaways
Personal and other information you may provide when entering contests or giveaways and/or responding to surveys.
Use of Your Information
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the Site to:
- Assist law enforcement and respond to subpoenas
- Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally or with third parties
- Create and manage your account
- Deliver targeted advertising, coupons, newsletters, and promotions, and other information regarding our website and mobile application to you
- Email you regarding your account or order
- Fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, and other transactions related to the Site
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the Site
- Notify you of updates to the Site
- Offer new products, services, and/or recommendations to you
- Perform other business activities as needed
- Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activity
- Process payment and refunds
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems
- Respond to product and customer service requests
- Send you a newsletter or announcement
Disclosure of Your Information
We may share information we have collected about you on certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
By Law or to Protect Rights
If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to a legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Third-Party Service Providers
We may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, direct sponsors, and marketing assistance.
Other Third Parties
We may share your information with advertisers and investors for the purposes of conducting general business analysis. We may also share your information with such third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
Sale or Bankruptcy
Cookies and Web Beacons
Controls for Do Not Track Features
Most web browsers and some mobile operating systems include a Do-Not-Track feature or setting you can activate to signal your desire for privacy and to not have your online browsing activity monitored and collected. If you set the Do-Not-Track signal on your browser, we will honors such signals.
Security of Your Information
We use administrative, technical and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. No method of data transmission can be guaranteed against interception and other types of misuse. Although we try to keep the information you trust us with secure, we cannot guarantee complete security of your information.
We do not knowingly solicit information from or market to children under the age of 13. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under the age of 13, please notify us.
Options Regarding Your Information
Emails and Communications
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails or other communications from us you may opt-out by: (1) noting your preferences at the time you register your account with us, or (2) contacting me via the form at the bottom of this page.
Pruvit Promoter Disclosures
Income Disclosure Statement
The income statistics below are for all United States Pruvit Ventures, Inc. (“Pruvit”) Promoters who were eligible to qualify for downline commissions in 2020. A “Promoter” is defined as having paid the $49 annual Promoter fee at some point from January 2020 through December 2020. The average annual income for a Promoter in 2020 was $1,136.54, and the median annual income for all Promoters in 2020 was $0. 2.89% of all Promoters did not continue with Pruvit after their first year. Out of approximately 36,325 Promoters that signed up as U.S. Promoters since the beginning of 2020, approximately 35,276 were still active at the end of the year.
In 2020, 62.5% (36,283) of Promoters qualified as an unranked Promoter. The average annual income of these Promoters, for 2020, was $11.57, with a high of $1,071.60 and a low of $0. On average, unranked Promoters have been with Pruvit for 19 months.
Rank 6 (R6) Promoter
In 2020, 0.38% (221) of Promoters qualified as an R6 Promoter. The average annual income of these R6 Promoters, for 2020, was $38,234.35, with a high of $377,685.62 and a low of $3,188.54. On average, R6 Promoters have been with Pruvit for 34 months.