- 2 tablespoons mayo
- 2 teaspoons sriracha, plus more for drizzling
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh chives
- 4 oz lump crab meat
- 1/4 cup peeled and diced cucumber
- 1 small Hass avocado,
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons gluten-free soy sauce or coconut aminos
- In a medium bowl, combine mayo, sriracha and chives.
- Add crab meat and cucumber and chive and gently toss.
- Cut the avocado open, remove pit and peel the skin or spoon the avocado out.
- Fill the avocado halves equally with crab salad.
- Top with furikake and drizzle with soy sauce.
Serving Size: ½ filled avocado | Calories: 194 kcal | Net Carbohydrates: 3 g Protein: 12g I Fat: 13g