- 3 cups raw cauliflower, florets
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup avocado or olive oil, divided
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 3/4 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp pink salt
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- paprika and olive oil garnish
- Preheat your oven to 400°F. Place cauliflower florets and garlic cloves on a baking tray and drizzle with 1 tablespoon avocado oil; toss to combine. Roast for 15-20 minutes, then allow to cool.
- Combine the cauliflower, garlic, remaining avocado oil, lemon juice, tahini, water, and seasonings into a blender or food processor and blend until mostly smooth, adding water or additional oil until a desired consistency is reached.
- Taste and adjust seasoning as necessary.
- To serve, place the hummus in a bowl and drizzle with olive oil and a sprinkle of paprika. Serve with low carb crackers, carrot sticks, celery sticks, or other veggies.
(Best stored in an air tight container in the fridge up to 2 weeks.)
Makes 6 servings
Calories: 159 I Fat: 15g I Net Carbs: 4g I Protein: 3g
Recipe from: The Keto Connect