- 2 cups finely chopped cauliflower
- 1 tablespoon finely minced onion
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan I used Kraft
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup shredded pepper-jack cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chop the raw cauliflower in a food processor until it looks like crumbs.
- Line a colander with paper towel and add the cauliflower.Lay another
- paper towel over the top and gently press to remove as much liquid as possible.
- Mix in the onion, Parmesan, and pepper-jack.
Taste and add salt and pepper as needed.
- Mix in the egg.
- Let stand for at least 15 minutes (30 is better).
- Preheat the oil in the fryer to 360F.
- Form the dough into cylinders. Blunt the ends.
- Add to the preheated oil and fry until golden.
- Drain on paper towel. Add salt and serve.
Makes 4 servings.
Calories: 232 I Fat: 19g I Net Carbs: 2g I Protein: 10g
Recipe from: Low Carb-Ology
BY THE WAY …
You know those health goals you’ve been dreaming of achieving for years .. now is your time!
If you are brand new to keto or you’ve been following but just aren’t seeing the results you were hoping for, it’s time to add some ketones!
Getting into ketosis and staying in ketosis on your own can be difficult! There are many factors that affect ketosis other than carb intake. Like: stress, hormones, too much protein, not enough sleep, etc. Ketones can give you SO many benefits! They changed my life and helped me find a lifestyle that worked and was sustainable for me! I lost 30 lbs in 3 months and have maintained that for over 2 years! Why add ketones to your routine?
- Ketosis in 60 minutes
- Deeper, more consistent ketosis
- Increased energy (without the afternoon crash)
- Appetite suppression
- Mental clarity and focus
- Better sleep
- Better skin
- Muscle preservation
- And MORE!