- 3 cups cauliflower or cauli/broccoli combo
- 1/4 cup scallions chopped
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper finely chopped
- 1/3 cup yellow bell pepper finely chopped
- 1 cup red cabbage finely chopped
- 1/2 cup celery finely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh basil julienned
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- 2 tsp fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 Tbsp minced fresh ginger
- 2 Tbsp granulated sweetener I used Swerve
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- Combine all of the chopped veggies in a large bowl and toss to combine.
- Combine the dressing ingredients in a blender or magic bullet
- and blend until emulsified – about 30 seconds.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss well to coat.
- Store unused portions in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Serving Size: 1 cup
Calories: 108 I Fat: 9g I Net Carbs: 4g I Protein: 1g
Recipe from: Sugar Free Mom