For the Salad
- 12 cups mixed greens
- 12 bacon slices cooked and chopped
- 1 cup pecans chopped and toasted
- 6 hard-boiled eggs chopped
- 6 oz. goat cheese crumbled
- 1 1/2 cup blackberries or about 5-6 per salad
For the Brown Mustard Vinaigrette:
- 1/2 cup spicy brown mustard
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1/4 cup fresh thyme finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the mustard, vinegar, garlic, and thyme together until well combined. Season with salt and pepper.
- Slowly drizzle in the olive oil and whisk until it emulsifies and thickens.
- Assemble the salad ingredients into a large bowl.
- Top with the Brown Mustard Vinaigrette and toss to combine.